Were you looking for the iPhone 7 Plus price in Nigeria? This ultimate guide has you covered! As a digital marketing and content writing specialist, I’ve researched extensively to provide you with all the necessary data.
The iPhone 7 Plus is famous for its sleek design and impressive features, but prices can vary depending on factors like location, color, and storage capacity.
In this guide, I’ll cover everything you need to know about buying the iPhone 7 Plus in Nigeria, including where to find it and how to get the best deal. Whether you’re upgrading or a first-time iPhone buyer, this guide will ensure you make an informed choice.
Factors That Affect iPhone 7 Plus Price in Nigeria
In Nigeria, the cost of the iPhone 7Plus varies depending on many variables, like storage capacity, color, and location. Here’s a breakdown of these factors:
The iPhone 7 Plus has three storage capacities: 32GB, 128GB, and 256 GB. The price of the iPhone 7 Plus increases with the increase in storage capacity. The 32GB model is the most affordable; however, the 256GB model is the most expensive if you require more storage capacity.
The iPhone 7 Plus comes in five colors: Black, Jet Black, Silver, Gold, and Rose Gold. The same for all colors, so you can choose the color that suits your style without worrying about the price.
The location you purchase the iPhone 7 Plus can also affect the price. Prices may fluctuate between different stores and cities. It’s a good idea to compare prices from different stores before purchasing.
IPhone 7 Plus Pricing History
The iPhone 7 Plus was released in 2016, and its pricing has changed. Here’s a breakdown of the iPhone 7 Plus pricing history in Nigeria:
- The iPhone 7 Plus was released in Nigeria in October 2016. The 32GB model was priced at ₦300,000, the 128GB model at ₦350,000, and the 256GB model at ₦400,000.
- In 2017, the price of the iPhone 7 Plus dropped slightly. The 32GB model was priced at ₦280,000, the 128GB model at ₦320,000, and the 256GB model at ₦370,000.
- In 2018, the price of the iPhone 7 Plus dropped even further. The 32GB model was priced at ₦250,000, the 128GB model at ₦290,000, and the 256GB model at ₦330,000.
- In 2019, the price of the iPhone 7 Plus remained stable. The 32GB model was priced at ₦250,000, the 128GB model at ₦290,000, and the 256GB model at ₦330,000.
- In 2020, the price of the iPhone 7 Plus dropped again. The 32GB model was priced at ₦200,000, the 128GB model at ₦240,000, and the 256GB model at ₦280,000.
- As of 2021, the price of the iPhone 7 Plus remains steady. The 32GB model is priced at ₦200,000, the 128GB model at ₦240,000, and the 256GB model at ₦280,000.
Understanding the Different iPhone 7 Plus Models and Their Prices
As mentioned earlier, the iPhone 7 Plus has three storage capacities: 32GB, 128GB, and 256 GB. Here’s a breakdown of the different iPhone 7 Plus models and their prices:
- The 32GB model is the most affordable iPhone 7 Plus, priced at around ₦200,000. It’s a good choice if you don’t need much storage space for your apps and media files.
- The 128GB model is priced at around ₦240,000. It’s a good choice if you need more storage space for your apps and media files.
- The 256GB model is the most expensive iPhone 7 Plus, priced at around ₦280,000. It’s a good choice if you need much storage space for your apps and media files.
Check out: How to change iphone name.
Where to Buy iPhone 7 Plus in Nigeria – Online and Offline Stores
You can buy the iPhone 7 Plus in Nigeria in several places, both online and offline. Here’s a breakdown of some of the most popular stores.
The online stores are- Jumia, Konga, Slot, and Pointek. While the offline stores are- Apple stores, Slot, Pointek, Microstation
Iphone 7 Plus Tips for Buying iPhone 7 Plus in Nigeria
Here are some tips to help you get the best deal when buying the iPhone 7 Plus in Nigeria:
You can also check online stores for better deals.
Check for authenticity:
Look for a warranty:< Ensure a warranty when purchasing the iPhone 7 Plus. It will ensure that you can get repairs or a replacement if anything goes wrong with the phone.
How to Check The Authenticity of iPhone 7 Plus in Nigeria
To check the authenticity of the iPhone 7 Plus in Nigeria, follow these steps:
Check the IMEI number: The IMEI number is a unique identifier for the iPhone. You can find it on the back of the iPhone or in the settings. Once you have the IMEI number, you can check it on Apple’s website to ensure the iPhone is not fake.
Furthermore, this verification process is essential in preventing potential scams or purchasing counterfeit devices. Additionally, by confirming the legitimacy of the iPhone through Apple’s website, you can be confident in the quality and reliability of your purchase.
This step is crucial for verifying the device’s authenticity and giving you peace of mind in your purchase.
Check the serial number: The serial number is another identifier for the iPhone. You can find it in the settings or on the back of the iPhone. Once you have the serial number, check it on Apple’s website to ensure the iPhone is not fake.
Check the packaging: Make sure to check the packaging of the iPhone for any signs of tampering. Look for any signs of damage or missing components.
Accessories and their Prices
Several accessories are available for the iPhone 7 Plus, including cases, chargers, and headphones. Here’s a breakdown of some of the most popular accessories and their prices:
Cases: Cases are available in various styles and price ranges, from simple silicone to more expensive leather cases. Prices range from ₦1,500 to ₦20,000.
Chargers: You can buy chargers from Apple or other manufacturers. Prices range from ₦2,000 to ₦10,000.
Headphones: The iPhone 7 Plus does not have a headphone jack, so you must purchase headphones separately. Apple’s AirPods are a popular choice priced at around ₦80,000.
Repair and Maintenance costs
If you need to get your iPhone 7 Plus repaired or serviced, here’s a breakdown of the costs:
Screen repair: Screen repairs can be done at Apple stores or third-party repair shops. Prices range from ₦30,000 to ₦80,000, depending on the extent of the damage.
Battery replacement: Battery replacements can be done at Apple stores or third-party repair shops. Prices range from ₦20,000 to ₦40,000.
Water damage repair: Water damage repairs can be done at Apple stores or third-party repair shops. Prices range from ₦40,000 to ₦100,000, depending on the extent of the damage.
Choices in Nigeria and its pricing can vary depending on several factors. You can confidently purchase the Iphone 7 plus price in Nigeria if you know the various price-influencing factors:
- To get the best deal, whether offline or online, verify the iPhone’s legitimacy and compare prices.
- When planning your budget for your iPhone 7 Plus, remember to account for the price of accessories and repairs.
- Considering the longevity of your device, it’s essential to factor in potential future expenses.
- By researching customer reviews and feedback, you can gain valuable insights into the device’s performance and make an informed decision.
With this ultimate guide, you can confidently decide on the iPhone 7 Plus that best suits your needs and budget.